JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Landscapes

Dages

When I preach with a brother or a sister, and we come to speak about Paradise, I always ask this question : 

Mountain or Ocean. Some say : wherever is ok, it will be paradise after all. But that's often because they did not put much thought to it. I try to encourage them to think about Paradise, to project themselves in it.

Until now, I've been sharing so nice houses and design, and floor plan. But I guess, in Paradise, the first thing I'll be looking for, before building my own house, will be the area where I will build it.

So it's a little bit similar to the "view" topic, but there are far more pictures about landscapes on the Internet.

Moutain or Ocean is quite binary, but throughout eternity we will have the opportunity to multiply, refine the parameters, more or less mountains, forest, elevation, horizon, orientation, river, sea...

That's what I'll plan to share and comment here in this topic.

Edited by Dages

Unsplash is a great website to look for professional quality photographs

Now look at this picture.

photo-1415862511713-810601557946?ixlib=r

In my taste, the elevation is pretty good

hills and forest quantity is fine.

view on the sea, but too close, maybe.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Or, this next house is ugly, and weird (2 building).

Floorplan 

akizuki-floor-plan-max.jpg?1626285918

So weird... bedrooms in one building, living room and kitchen in the other

BUT...

fi-004.jpg?1626285966

040.jpg?1626286094

020.jpg?1626286024

015.jpg?1626286025

I love this... Japanese small valley, very typical...

001.jpg?1626285971

I can imagine the small community, all friends, working together to landscape/clean it... see the small river in the middle ? That's so nice... I love it.

• 5 months later...