JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

World Theocratic Images

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1355 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Los hermanos de Alemania han econtrado una nueva forma de predicar se llama "Las piedras gritan" Pintan piedras dando el mensaje y nuestra página. Las dejan en los bancos de los parques,paradas de bus... Cuando hacen el recorrido y vuelven las piedras ya no están. Jesús dijo que si no hablamos nosotros las piedras hablarían!!!

00.jpg

Tharcisse Seminega shares the story of how he and his family escaped the 1994 Rwandan Genocide in his new book.

25 years ago, in April of 1994, the country of Rwanda was embroiled in a genocide.

Led by the Hutu majority government, an estimated 800,000 members of the Tutsi ethnic group were murdered.

GPB's Leah Fleming speaks with Tharcisse Seminega, a survivor of the 1994 genocide in Rwanda

Tharcisse Seminega, a professor at the National University of Rwanda and one of Jehovah's Witnesses, wasn’t part of any political rebellion or movement.  

Yet, he was still marked for death simply because he was Tutsi.

But just when death seemed certain, Seminega and his family were saved by other members of his faith who were Hutu, part of the majority group that was carrying out the genocide.

00.jpeg

Some asked for an update on our family of 8 who all contracted Covid-19 a few weeks ago. First off let me say how much it meant to us for the hundreds and hundreds of people who commented sending there love and prayers. Including the many who send personal messages and some who even checked up with us afterwards. It is a true blessing to be a part of such an amazing worldwide brotherhood of such loving people! I’ve never met anyone of you and yet I cannot wait to meet everyone of you either in the future in this system or definitely in Jehovah’s kingdom to come when we will eventually forget these horrible times we live in. But after today’s regional convention session we truly feel that Jehovah is a happy God and he caused us to rejoice even through such a tough time by personally seeing his acts of salvation. Just like Isaiah 12:2 says “Look! God is my salvation. I will trust and feel no dread; For Jah Jehovah is my strength and my might, And he has become my salvation.” We are all almost completely recovered from Covid-19. We are no longer contagious. But have some minor symptoms left over. Sense of smell and taste are still coming back. Some cough and minor issues. But other than that we are all healthy and fully recovered. I can only hope and pray that any of our other brothers and sisters who are going through this have the same outcome. We love you all and thank you so much for your very kind comments. Photo shared

00.jpg

Tears, tears flow down my cheeks as I see these ones in so late in the last days before the door closes are hurrying up to come to Jehovah!

Gracias Jose.  You made my day bearable and joyful.  As this lockdown continues I always look here in this site to see how are friends are doing around the world.  Jehovah is good! in the Superlative.