JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

World Theocratic Images

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1357 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I share with you this image. The sister answering the two questions before the baptism that the old man is asking her in sign language. She is handicapped audio and dedicated her life to Jehovah. Greetings from Guatemala.

00.thumb.jpg.5b7075d76d48029f75479a5f50e434ed.jpg
Do you have have this little sister's permission to post her picture on a social website? Can you post the release you received from her?

11 hours ago, Musky said:

¿Tienes permiso de esta hermana pequeña para publicar su foto en un sitio web social? ¿Puedes publicar el comunicado que recibiste de ella?

La hermana, y su familia son asociados de mi Facebook y son ellos mismos los que mandan la foto para compartir. Observa ademas, que no se le ve la cara. Cuando nos mandan fotos para compartir no les pedimos una declaracion escrita y jurada.

Granada,  Gracias, thank you for these photos.  This is my primary joy, when I see those that are coming in.  It makes my day!  Mi mayor felicidad es ver estos que se estan bautizando.  Mas que todos los comentarios que los hermanos ponen en este JWtalk.    Keep it coming.

Hola amigos 
Nuestros hermanos y hermanas en Corea prepararon este concierto en línea para darles a sus hermanos y hermanas que están desconsolados por el virus consuelo y aliento.
Arreglaron las canciones usando sus talentos, practicaron y alquilaron una sala de conciertos a su cargo. Actuarán en vivo sin audiencia.Están invitados el día 07-08-20 a las 7:30 hs de Argentina

Hello friends
Our brothers and sisters in Korea prepared this online concert to give their brothers and sisters who are heartbroken by the virus comfort and encouragement.
They arranged the songs using their talents, practiced and rented a concert hall at their own expense. They will perform live without audience.They are invited on 07-08-20 at 7:30 a.m. in Argentina

With All My Heart-초대장 및 프로그램-영어.pdf

DE NUESTRA HERMANA ELAINE
Espero que esté bien hermano Jose. Aquí le envió unas fotos de un hermanito que se bautizo este fin de semana en nuestra asamblea regional. Su nombre es Manuel , le decimos Manolo y tiene 92 años. Es de mi país Venezuela . De la victoria- aragua.
I hope brother Jose is well. Here he sent you some photos of a little brother who got baptized this weekend at our regional assembly. His name is Manuel, we call him Manolo and he is 92 years old. It is from my country Venezuela. Of the victory- aragua.

00.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg