JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sharing my love to our Brothers and Sisters.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1346 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Keep zooming.

Look at all our Brothers and Sisters on zoom, we are able to enjoy what Jehovah will give us soon, that is a beautiful paradise, right here on our earth, wow that is so nice. We all share a special love, one we imatate from above, it is so great to enjoy such a large family together, enjoying the best life ever. The world my be fuming, because we will not stop zooming. With special love, to ask our Brothers and Sisters, and to Jehovah from above, come and taste and see, Jehovah's guarantee, of living forever, as we enjoy the best life ever.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ha, a thought I just had...

As we, as an organization, are using Zoom (a worldly organization, as far as I know). Is Jehovah protecting the assets and technology of Zoom?

I would say, probably, yes. That to me is an interesting thought. Jehovah saw something about this worldly organization that he chose them to carry out his purpose of us continuing to "gather together (Heb 10:24, 25)".

Jehovah causes to become what he needs to be to carry out his purpose. Jehovah can cause anyone or anything to become what they need to become to carry out his purpose. AMAZING!!!

He has caused Zoom.com to become what he wanted to carry out his purpose. The people at Zoom have NO idea that they are being moved by Jehovah's Holy Spirit to carry his purpose of us having a means to meet together.