JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How Satan Feels About Each and Everyone Of Us!!’

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1195 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

How SATAN feels about each and everyone
of us!!!!

Had to share this to keep us conscious of our Enemy:
A LETTER FROM satan !!! Contributed by Riad Isaac.

I was watching you today as You awoke and began your day,  without praying and giving thanks.
As a matter of fact, you didnt even pray for your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. 

You are so unthankful, i like that about you.
I cannot tell you how glad i am that you have not changed your way of living. FOOL, you are mine, all mine. Remember, you and i have been going steady for years, and i still dont love you. I will never love you, as a matter of fact i hate you, because i hate Jehovah. 

I am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven, and im going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.

You see, Fool, JEHOVAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me, and im going to make you life so miserable you are going to wish you were dead. That way we'll be together twice.

This will really hurt God.Thanks to you, im really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgemental, back-stabbing people, living double-life, disrespecting adults and those in leadership positions, no respect for the elders, bad attitudes, proud,. SURELY you dont want to give all this up. DO YOU ?
Come on, Fool, lets die together.

I've got some big plans for us, This is just a letter of appreciation. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick.

Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.You look 20 years older, and now, im need a new blood as your outgroing your usefulness. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin. All you have to do is smoke, get drunk while under-aged, cheat, gamble, do drugs, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.

Well, FOOL, i have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a second to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somwhere, repent of your sins and live for Jehovah with what little bit of life you have left. Its not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, its becoming a bit ridiculous.
Dont get me wrong, i still hate you. ITS JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR JEHOVAH.P.S IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, YOU WONT SHARE THIS LETTER WITH ANYONE.WITH DEEP HATE, the devil !!!

Not my words!!! Just passing along!! But a REAL Reality Check!!!!!

Edited by Shannie

On 1/8/2021 at 5:40 PM, Shannie said:

How SATAN feels about each and everyone
of us!!!!

Had to share this to keep us conscious of our Enemy:
A LETTER FROM satan !!! Contributed by Riad Isaac.

I was watching you today as You awoke and began your day,  without praying and giving thanks.
As a matter of fact, you didnt even pray for your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. 

You are so unthankful, i like that about you.
I cannot tell you how glad i am that you have not changed your way of living. FOOL, you are mine, all mine. Remember, you and i have been going steady for years, and i still dont love you. I will never love you, as a matter of fact i hate you, because i hate Jehovah. 

I am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven, and im going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.

You see, Fool, JEHOVAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me, and im going to make you life so miserable you are going to wish you were dead. That way we'll be together twice.

This will really hurt God.Thanks to you, im really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgemental, back-stabbing people, living double-life, disrespecting adults and those in leadership positions, no respect for the elders, bad attitudes, proud,. SURELY you dont want to give all this up. DO YOU ?
Come on, Fool, lets die together.

I've got some big plans for us, This is just a letter of appreciation. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick.

Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.You look 20 years older, and now, im need a new blood as your outgroing your usefulness. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin. All you have to do is smoke, get drunk while under-aged, cheat, gamble, do drugs, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.

Well, FOOL, i have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a second to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somwhere, repent of your sins and live for Jehovah with what little bit of life you have left. Its not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, its becoming a bit ridiculous.
Dont get me wrong, i still hate you. ITS JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR JEHOVAH.P.S IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, YOU WONT SHARE THIS LETTER WITH ANYONE.WITH DEEP HATE, the devil !!!

Not my words!!! Just passing along!! But a REAL Reality Check!!!!!

I'm almost scared and i respect you.You are a wise woman.Almighty God drove the rebels from Eden, but did not displace the unfaithful cherub (now Satan the Devil) from being an invisible power over mankind. God let him carry on in the false position into which he had deceitfully wormed his way over mankind.Despite such advantageous position over mankind, Satan has failed to prove his right and worthiness to universal sovereignty or his ability to turn all men and women against Jehovah’s universal sovereignty.The type of human government that he started with Nimrod at Babylon, the birthplace of all worldly kings, has failed to give the people satisfactory administration of their affairs. The consequences of following the ways of the false god Satan and of defying and ignoring the true God Jehovah and his Christ have been heart-breaking trouble and death.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)