JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jesus said," I Want to..."

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1164 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Some of us are so tired of this system of things that they just want to give up to gain relief from what we are going through.  We may be full of pain or sickness and may feel just tired, just too sick and tired of waiting for this wicked system to end. If you feel anything  like this from time to time, you may be like me, someone who forgets to understand fully to what extent Jehovah went through in giving his son Jesus Christ in our behalf. Yes, because sometimes we forget. We can forget the real big picture and can get  too consumed by our own sufferings. We forget to what extent Jesus went through for each and every one of us. We forget what he sacrificed for us. We forget what Jehovah painstakingly set in motion for the past 6000+ years. Keep remembering what Jehovah has done for us all. Yes, Christ Jesus at Mark 1:41  cured a man of one of the worse inflictions on mankind, leprosy.  41: "At that he was moved with pity, and he stretched out his hand and touched him, and said to him: “I want to! Be made clean."   Jehovah and his son Jesus want to see us healed from anything that makes us sick.  That time is getting very near.  Keep enduring dear friends.

Song 84 I Want To

1. Oh, what love God’s Son for us showed

When he left his Father’s abode

That with men he might live,

God’s truth he could give;

This truth from his lips ever flowed.

Greatly he did comfort mankind,

Healed those who were sick, lame, and blind.

To his royal commission he proved true

And lovingly said: “I want to.”

2. Oh, what help Jehovah God gave

When he sent the faithful wise slave,

With whom we serve with joy,

Our powers employ,

That meek ones we might help to save.

Those in need can easily tell

When we love them ever so well.

So if widows and orphans should ask you,

Then readily say: “I want to.”

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102009092