JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Friday, June 11 You will be hated by all the nations on account of my name.​—Matt. 24:9.

Friday, June 11

You will be hated by all the nations on account of my name.—Matt. 24:9.

When persecuted, pray to Jehovah, “pour out your heart like water,” and tell your loving Father about all your fears and anxieties. (Lam. 2:19) The more you pray this way, the closer you will feel to Jehovah. (Rom. 8:38, 39) Be convinced that the blessings of God’s Kingdom will come true. (Num. 23:19) If your faith in such promises is weak, it will be easier for Satan and his agents to terrify you. (Prov. 24:10; Heb. 2:15) Make it a study project to examine God’s promises about his Kingdom and the reasons why you can be certain that they will come true. How will that help? Consider the example of Stanley Jones, who was imprisoned for seven years because of his faith. What helped him to endure faithfully? He said: “Being fortified with a knowledge of God’s kingdom, being sure of it, never doubting it for a moment, I couldn’t be moved.” If you have strong faith in God’s promises, you will not give in to fear.—Prov. 3:25, 26. w19.07 2 ¶1; 3 ¶6-7

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

I appreciate this daily text. Reminds me of the encouraging talk from the CO recently. Noting a man who was paralyzed suddenly and spent 35 years that way until his death. Sending letters for his ministry with very little response back. What kept him positive? HIs strong faith in the promises of Jehovah. He felt the nearness of Jehovah's day all the time. 

Encouraging to me, I'm so weary of this system. I'd like it to be gone NOW.

So Br. Briggs/CO said to think about the future. Not the present nor the past, the future. What is Jesus doing right now to prepare us for what's coming? Nothing happens without preparation. And our job is to preach until that time comes. It will happen.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

It Just goes to show how Satan has blinded the unbelievers. He tries to make us feel like what we believe is not true and that it is all in our head. Focusing on Jehovah's promises strengthens the hope he gives us and no one can take that away from us.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah