JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NYC Transit Museum Art

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 444 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A sister from our congregation shared this with me. Just thought I'd share it with all of you. 

NYC Transit had an artist sketch some NYC interaction with Transit Authority & they selected four sketches to put in the ‘Transit Museum’ in Brooklyn.  One of the four chosen is our Special Metropolitan Public Witnessing.   The sketch is of two of our sisters & a brother. It’s entitled - “Saving Lost Souls!” What a beautiful Witness!

d2690d7b-.JPG

• 1 month later...

This reminds me of an incident happening to my wife and I a few years ago. We were visiting Headquarters, Patterson, etc, and decided to spend a few days in NYC before returning home. Late one evening, we found ourselves in lower Manhattan ready to return to our room in Ft Lee, NJ. We were in a large subway station, with multiple levels trying to decide which was the best train to take to the east end of George Washington Bridge. We were heading up an escalator, and I had already decided to stop someone for help when got off at the next level, maybe a cop, etc. As the escalator put us out, right in front of us against a wall about 25 feet away were some sisters doing cart witnessing. When we introduced ourselves, the sisters asked us to look around, and behind us were more Witnesses doing cart witnessing. We had landed in a nest of them, and it felt very comforting and warm. And as you might suspect, they gave us good, reliable directions.