JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pics of Jehovah's creations

Post your favorite pics of Jehovah's creations that you've taken.  Tell us how they deepen your love and appreciation for him.  May pictures are preferred.  What qualities of Jehovah do they help you see?

I'll start.  These pictures remind me of how much Jehovah loves us.  No matter what the landscape is, there is something beautiful for us to appreciate.  The solar eclipse shows me Jehovah's power and precision.  Two bodies, thousands of times of difference in their size.  Yet, from our perspective, they're the same size and they create a beautiful effect in the sky.

20170821_102235.thumb.jpg.1e009d3b535fd27211b5262f11acf3f3.jpgIMG_20161022_145637.thumb.jpg.a2fa8021890671885c739f5fa88bbfbb.jpg2020-06-05(1).thumb.jpg.b65be2d23b7d73e3af41dd12b66f8c61.jpg2020-06-05(2).thumb.jpg.ef784959a3b48c69faef746e41accb2e.jpg2020-06-05.thumb.jpg.fdd56417e0435eed5da0183dbdbe3e5c.jpgIMG_20160423_154016.thumb.jpg.b2751be2b6a21d8f37e1f5ac54bbd319.jpgIMG_20200515_202307-01.thumb.jpeg.b5e1ad659e125ee75ef7ad41cd5e22fd.jpeg20170702_174300.thumb.jpg.22b6e683b41ab00ca0f8837d2a6dd52d.jpg

Yes, I agree! Just gorgeous 🤩

Today out at cart witnessing, we watched the pink galahs looking for food nearby.

Like most other cockatoos, galahs create strong, lifelong bonds with their partners. I am reminded of our lifelong (forever) bond we can have with our Creator Jehovah.

IMG_7996.thumb.jpeg.480ab058757088379b0768ece91dc561.jpeg

IMG_7995.thumb.jpeg.dbcd5c43590072757a95fd4a92c61cf2.jpeg

This is the view from my kitchen window. Every morning I look out and thank Jehovah for all he has created. The morning this picture was taken, I loved the sunrise, the gentle food across the field and the 2 birds just waiting to hop down and get a drink. Taking time to look at creation is truly a wonderful way to be reminded of Jehovah’s loyal love.

07DBE03B-853F-48C3-B420-94EBF5325B13.jpeg

11 hours ago, Imagine said:

Where were these pictures taken? It seems like from the area where you are living in. Washington state. Picture perfect. A foretaste of what paradise would look like especially for those of us from the equatorial belt. 

Yes, these pictures were taken from Washington State.   I tried to upload pictures from a beach in Hawaii that was part of the territory of the Diamond Head congregation, but this site kept giving me an error when I tried to upload it.  I guess this site's got a thing against Hawaii...  😋

Every morning, before going to work, I take my two small dogs for a walk. It is the time of sunrise, which here occurs around 7 am at this time of year. And each day Jehovah presents us with a different painting. Truly, Jehovah is the Grand Artist! These were from this morning.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The following photos were taken a few days ago.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This one below was taken in the late afternoon.

spacer.png

“You alone are Jehovah; you made the heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens and all their army, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. And you preserve all of them alive, and the army of the heavens are bowing down to you." - Nehemiah 9:6. 

I posted this mama and ducklings in our pond already, but now they are easily twice as big as they were there.  IMG_8179.thumb.JPG.605586b2a663a3b0ea150c337219b370.JPG

This morning across from the pond this group was resting in the grass.  I love to see them, but hope they stay there and don't come into my garden. LOL  They could wipe it out in no time.

IMG_4919.thumb.jpeg.22fa8b9757fcaabbe66fd0a5ecf5205e.jpeg

My grandson found a turtle recently on the road leading into our property, after the creek dried up.  He was heading for water, and since our pond dries up, he took him to a nearby small lake and he was happy as a clam.  Didn't get a picture though.  We have a bobcat that comes through, vultures and hawks daily, a fresh hatch of gazillions of frogs from the pond, and more, so we're seeing firsthand lots of Jehovah's handiwork. 💕

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

Excellent photos! Imagine seeing the world only in shades of gray. What a gift in colors Jehovah gave us. He truly wants us to enjoy life.

I love taking walks in the woods and along old paths, like the one in the attached photo, which I took in early 2000. The solitude is a respite from the day-to-day hurried life and allows me to enjoy Jehovah's creative works. There is so much we tend to take for granted, but when we invest the time to examine the natural world around us we are moved to praise Jehovah!

reservoirpath.png

15 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

I love your babies! I've had similar ones 🧡

image.thumb.png.d337d2fd67d0f31dc8eabd2733aae903.png

I love these little babies. 🐕 🐕‍🦺 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I also have two cats. 😊

spacer.png

Tigrinho (Little Tiger)

spacer.png

Nininha

spacer.png

Synchronized sleep 😄

These little creatures are also part of the beauty of Jehovah's creation that I love so much.