JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Does Anybody Blog?

Blogging is just like an online journal of sorts. Your moved to write about something, and so you do and publish it on the web. Maybe people are reading it. Who knows. Mine is here...

http://www.robertangle.com

I've had the robertangle.com domain for several years and never did anything with it, so I thought maybe I would try blogging :-)

I think about dropping facebook too. It is a time consuming nasty habit that lacks the privacy I feel I deserve. Plus, facebook witnesses are something else I tell you. Drama drama drama.

- Bob

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

deleted about 25 over the last two weeks,

cause i almost think they were satan's spies

never new them anyway, other than through email,

from someone elses email that i got years ago,

trouble is, i have been into email since about 95 or 96

and have too many emails, almost need a program

to sort them for me.... hah lol

never blog but do post to fb, although that is having its last days with me...

and i only connected lately - to watch over my kids.....

Yes, I'm thinking about trying to cut my time back to one hour a day of FB and thats it until the next day. I spend waaayyyy too much time there and I"m wanting to increase my hours in service and I could if I'd just get my butt off FB!!!.There's so much just you have to sort through to get down to the things you are really interested in. All the farmville and yoville just takes up so much space... They need you Bob over there to set it up where you can hide the junk but keep the good things you want from your friends. I know you could figure out how, Bob...or die trying.

trouble is, i have been into email since about 95 or 96

and have too many emails, almost need a program

to sort them for me.... hah lol

I use mozilla Thunderbird as my email client. I can have tons of folders display in tree structure on the left pane, and the filter rules are really simple in my opinion. I have it connect to the servers either via IMAP or POP3

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

They need you Bob over there to set it up where you can hide the junk but keep the good things you want from your friends. I know you could figure out how, Bob...or die trying.

Best thing we did here was STOP playing those stupid games that had us hooked. And yes, you CAN block every one that shows up frequently. Whenever a new game becomes a trend and I start seeing garbage on my newsfeed, I hide the app from being shown to me. If I keep getting invites, I block the app. But now I never bother looking at that page anymore except to accept friends requests.

Unfortunately, while from a witness stand point I hate facebook, I have other personal reasons for staying there for the time being.