JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Wonderful song has witness like lyrics!

While this song is for an upcoming video game, the lyrics themselves sound surprisingly witness like. "And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn! Dawn is just a heartbeat away.... Home is just a sunrise away...." I could not help but think about the new system! :)

Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars... find their way.

Awaken from a quiet sleep. Hear the whispering of the wind.

Awaken as the silence grows in the solitude of the night

Darkness spreads through all the land and your weary eyes open silently.

Sunsets have forsaken all and must open their eyes now

Nightmares come when shadows grow.... Ice glows and heartbeats slow

Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though Shadows fall still the stars find their way

And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn

Dawn is just a heartbeat away. Hope is just a sunrise away

Distant song of melody scoring through the night to your heart.

Auroras make circumstance in the solitude of our life.

Pleading silent arias gently grieving in captive misery.

Darkness sings a violent song yet our hope can still rise up

Nightmares come where shadows grow. Lift your voice lift your heart

Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find a way

And though the night skies fill with weakness. Fear not, press on. Hold out and take my hand!

Fear not this night! You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find a way!

Fear not this night! You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find a way!

And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn!

Dawn is just a heartbeat away.... Home is just a sunrise away....

Translations

• Night = At 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 God’s servants who have been enlightened by his truth are contrasted with worldly people who have not. Their way of life manifests that they are “sons of light and sons of day. [They] belong neither to night nor to darkness.” (John 8:12; 12:36, 46; 1 Peter 2:9; 2 Corinthians 6:14.)
  • Shadows = "Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I fear nothing bad, For you are with me; Your rod and your staff are the things that comfort me." (Psalms 23:4) As sinful human beings our debt is death, but thankfully, like David, even though we walk through the "shadow" of death we can fear nothing bad for we have the hope of everlasting life! (Romans 5:12)
  • Star = “‘I, Jesus, . . . I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.” (Revelation 22:16)
  • Stars = Faithful bodies of congregation elders are mentioned as being “stars” in the right hand of Christ (Revelation 1:16)
  • "Dawn is just a heartbeat away" = "But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established."
    (Proverbs 4:18)
  • "Hope is just a sunrise away" = "But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell." (2 Peter 3:9)

"Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9) I am thankful everyday that I have another day to try and improve myself. I really desire to do my utmost to be finally found by Jehovah to be spotless and unblemished and in peace. (2 Peter 3:14) Please pray for myself and the many millions around the world who are suffering all kinds of trials, be they internal or external. We need your love and support brothers and sisters, esp as this wicked old system comes to its end.