JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I got it delivered this morning, I love it, its a bit smaller than the reg, ipads but thats fine its not to showy

now setting it ups the fun part, Must put on my thinking caps. Lol.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I have all the functions necessary for the Tablet. I have installed the JWreader and the WOL

So Musky I have the google account already set up as well. I was wondering how I sync the Programs you send me for the meeting onto the Tablet.

the device runs of my Modem and is also synced on the WIFI. Not sure if I send it through google then upload it. I appreciate your advice. & can I also check my emails From My Outlook express if I don't want to turn on the PC?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I have been able to sync the Music and the emails together with My PC. but not the PDFS for the meeting. I did send it through my G drive but couldn't see where it went. Am I missing a link?

So, let me jump in here. You have a Google Account, so.....

Download and install Google Music on your PC. During setup, you will be asked to choose which folder on your PC you want Google Music to sync with your devices. Any music in this folder will gradually be uploaded to Google servers. Then install the Google Music App on your Android Device that is using the same Google Account. Presto! All your Music can be streamed to the device. If you want to listen to it offline or avoid data charges, you can check each song, album, or artist to "Make available offline" so that it only has to download the music once.

For meeting material. Download and install Google Drive and choose or create a Google Drive folder, much like you did above. Copy items you want to backup online or make available to your android device to this folder (or to a folder within this folder). These items will get automatically uploaded to Google servers. Now, install the Google Drive app on your android device, open it up, and presto! all your docs are there within the program. You can also "pin" them to make them available offline, which is what you want if you are going to need to open it at the congregation meetings.

Other persons may also be doing this with their Google Drive accounts and can share these files with you. If you know someone like that, it may save you some work.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

For meeting material. Download and install Google Drive and choose or create a Google Drive folder, much like you did above. Copy items you want to backup online or make available to your android device to this folder (or to a folder within this folder). These items will get automatically uploaded to Google servers. Now, install the Google Drive app on your android device, open it up, and presto! all your docs are there within the program. You can also "pin" them to make them available offline, which is what you want if you are going to need to open it at the congregation meetings.

You don't have to download to your PC and sync if you do not want to. You can upload files to your Google Drive using the web interface at http://drive.google.com

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Sweet. Thanks Bob that sounds pretty simple, Okay I have just done both.

I love how you can underline the paragraph on the tablet. I was messing around last night on one of the mags I downloaded from the reader. Pretty neat.

Agape`

Sweet. Thanks Bob that sounds pretty simple, Okay I have just done both.

I love how you can underline the paragraph on the tablet. I was messing around last night on one of the mags I downloaded from the reader. Pretty neat.

Agape`

Yes, my wife likes the epubs and uses Mantano Reader on her Toshiba Thrive.

I prefer PDF's and use ezPDF on my Toshiba Excite.

I've got songbooks with a menu page at the beginning so you can just tap the number and it jumps to the song, which is really convenient. I dont know who made them, but they are handy dandy.