JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Isreal wishes to work with US president for peace and security

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4176 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very interesting news snippet on you tube from Israel, shows Netanyahu and US ambassador ,

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

Politics at it's best! A few months ago he was all about Romney, now that Romney has lost the election (again) he back peddling. Whatever, just another demonstration of why heeding Jehovah's admonition to not put our trust in nobles is so important. A brother here gave a talk where he identified Satan as the original politician. They say what they need to for the sake of maintaining their supposed legitimacy. A bunch of little Nimrods. I can't wait till Jehovah's Kingdom wipes this process and the rest of this system away.

I just have to laugh.:lol1: The international community has been looking to how he was going to handle his strong support for Romney which translated into anti-Obama, now that Romney lost. I also love it when politicians say "Peace an Security". The fact that they are working towards it is so comforting because (1 Thessalonians 5:3)  "Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them...". It's like being in line with an "E" ticket. The ride is just ahead.:yes:

I just have to laugh.:lol1: The international community has been looking to how he was going to handle his strong support for Romney which translated into anti-Obama, now that Romney lost. I also love it when politicians say "Peace an Security". The fact that they are working towards it is so comforting because (1 Thessalonians 5:3)  "Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them...". It's like being in line with an "E" ticket. The ride is just ahead.:yes:

I am anxiously waiting for this day, when Satan's failure will be exposed.

Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4)

it will not be long, I can see this old system is just losing steam.:bouncing:

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein