JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My Lil Hairdressers

I got a lil surprise when I got home. I noticed something different about Brooke and Danielle.. Well Shyane and Britney found hair in the bed room and a pair of sissors. Brooke and Danielle are twins and they are four years old. They are always into something..lol. I asked Brooke who cut your hair and she responds that Danielle cut her hair. Then I asked Danielle , who cut your hair, she replies that brooke cut her hair..lol. so they both gave each other hair cuts...lol. They have school tommorrow . I dont know what I am going to do..lol. I just wanted to hide and cry, lol. I cant beleive they cut each other's hair. Here's a pic..lol

4577=43-Sept 2009 024.JPG

I got a lil surprise when I got home. I noticed something different about Brooke and Danielle.. Well Shyane and Britney found hair in the bed room and a pair of sissors. Brooke and Danielle are twins and they are four years old. They are always into something..lol. I asked Brooke who cut your hair and she responds that Danielle cut her hair. Then I asked Danielle , who cut your hair, she replies that brooke cut her hair..lol. so they both gave each other hair cuts...lol. They have school tommorrow . I dont know what I am going to do..lol. I just wanted to hide and cry, lol. I cant beleive they cut each other's hair. Here's a pic..lol

Oh boy! It must be a right of passage or something. Crystal, the kids, and I were sitting down for dinner last week and she noticed that my 7 year old daughter cut her hair. She promptly cast the blame onto another girl at school. We managed to keep our cool, but inside --->X(

Apparently the other girl got busted by her mom and blamed it on my daughter. This other girl got a haircut. It's not too terribly bad on my daughter so we told her she will have to deal with it :-)

I can understand the frustration.

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I know kids will be kids...lol. I got tired of looking at their hair and I am not good at cutting hair. but I ended up cutting their hair to see if I could make it look better..lol. But here is what they look liek now..lol. I hope their hair will grow fast...lol.. Lela

4624=46-Sept 2009 011.JPG

My son did the same thing to his sister........... it was the day she turned 2!! He was 3 and a half. I walked past the living room and saw what looked like a braided rope in the floor!!!! When i realized it was her entire pony tail i thought i would pass out!!!! Yes, my daughter had quite a bit of hair for her young age and in a split second, it was gone!!!! :(

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! My 2 sons and nephew got together one night, when they were suppose to be in bed, and decided to shave each other's head with an electric hair trimmer!!!!!!!!!!! We got up the next day, unbeknown to us of course, still tired, dressed them, got them ready for school and just as we were heading out, we noticed blotches of hair on their heads. They got to stay home for a lil longer until I got up and shaved the rest of their heads. We were all a lil upset but laughing so hard, and it was in the middle of winter!!!!

They got to stay home for a lil longer until I got up and shaved the rest of their heads.

You foiled their plans, I love it! They didn't even get a day off from school :D

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

LOL. I wasnt mad but I was like oh no,, what am I gonna do...lol. I sent them to school with their lil hair do's that they did. They are in Ace Pre K so kids that small dont realize anything but I got the nerve to try to fix it..lol. My husband wasnt to happy thou. but I did what I coud.. The sister;s at the Hall liked what I did to their hair. one of them told me that she thought that they got their hair done at the salon..lol.. My camera doesnt hold a good charge anymore that is why the pics arent te best... The things that kids do..lol. I hope they wont cut each other's hair again..lol