JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My 2 loves

Leslie, you have such a precious dog. I'm sure he's so grateful (in dog thoughts) to have you for his family. He's beautiful. I have a similar story. This is Hercules, he was running around with a broken lead on his neck when authorities found him, he's the black dog. (I tried to isolate only him but didn't, sorry) He was in such bad shape the vet, where he was taken immediately, thought he would not live. I was looking for a companion to my Lhasa Apso- Peachy, (seen on my grand-daughters lap). The shelter sent me to the vet to look at 'a homeless dog'. When they brought him out from the back he could barely walk. He had worm and flea infestation. He had elephantitus on his behind and his tail was a bare stick. His hair was so overgrown he couldn't see.

143784=7912-Herculese.jpg So after a 2 week quarantine I took him home and once a week I took him to my groomer for a bath and working out the elephantitus. I fed him organic food and extra meat. In time he recovered and became the boy he always wanted to be!!!! And he hates to be outside! He is our "enforcer" of the 3 we have. He's so sweet, and like I mentioned to you at the beginning...and my groomer said last week...."I know I shouldn't say this but I think he's so grateful to live with you, he loves you and appreciates what he has" and I think he does. I love it that Jehovah allows us to have these wonderful fluffy friends. You said in another post that your little one rides on the back of the big one and gets on the bed that way- I'd still love to see it if you can video it. Thank-you Leslie for sharing the pic's of your babies, very good!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Thanks everyone for your animal biographies and great pictures....I can be totally honest when I say, that I like most animals more than the current crop of people....we come in contact with....Jehovah was brilliant....and shows that he thoroughly understood mankind as he created man and women...yes, we need social interaction with people....BUT....it is a true gift from Jehovah that we have animals too....they give us so much happiness and joy....and they add no pain with it!