JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Need help getting WT, Bible and Books on Kindle Fire HD

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2973 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi friends!

I am Chuck, in the Englewood East congregation, in Englewood,Fl

I'm 64 and my eyesight is getting bad.

When I use glasses to read, my vision is blurred when I look up at the podium etc.

I got this Kindle a couple of days ago and it's great for reading [i got a book off of Amazon].

I bought this Kindle Fire HD, thinking I could read the WT, Book Study etc on that?

Thing is, I am not at all modern tech inclined.

Anyone here that can explain how I would do that?

Or, did I buy the wrong thing?

Thanks and it's nice to see that there is a carefully protected site just for friends to have discussions!

Chuck

Welcome to the forum Chuck!

The help you need can be found at meekspace. They specialize in getting theocratic material on mobile devices, including the WT Library.

Go here and register for an account and check out their step by step instructions and videos.

Meekspace

We can help with minor issues that may come up once you have the material downloaded and installed from meekspace.

• 3 years later...

Brother Chuck,

My name is Dave Martin, Oklahoma.    I am studying with my fleshly brother who uses a kindle fire to read books.   I am not familiar with kindle fire as I have and apple ipad.     Could you give me some suggestions, directions as to how to put jw library , magazines and literature on his kindle.   he is breaking away from reading other material with sci-fi overtones.    thanks for you help.

Dave