JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Gift Idea?

Hi everyone,

Maybe you could help me choose between two gift ideas for foreign guests visiting our congregation. :)

I was thinking of something they can use in practical way, especially in ministry, or something that is at least spiritually beneficial.

Idea #1 - Ministry related

compiling all the inserts/suggested presentations--for tracts/brochures/what does the bible really teach/for telephone and letter witnessing ideas/for laying foundation for RV/..progressive bible studies/bible texts for various topics that concerns the householder/and several pull-out leaves of house to house record...then have them re-printed and binded to a mini booklet. something compact so it wouldn't be heavy to carry it in the field.

Idea #2- Vitamins for the spirit

more on the cutesy and crafty side. give each of them a bottle--like a medicine bottle..with 365 capsules inside. I plan to purchase from the craft store empty capsule shells..each with unique text printed on a piece of paper...the text could be a Christian value reminder..something inspirational or encouraging..scriptures that reaches the heart.

I wish I could do both..but the guests are 12..and I don't have much to spend :( I have only a part time job.

But I will share the "non-chosen" idea to another sister, provided they don't have an idea yet.

If you would be the guest, which would you prefer?

Thank you for your help :)

I guess I am the loner here. I have all the presentations but the #2 idea is so uniques to me! I have never heard of it. I love it. It definity sounds like alot of work (365 "pills") so I would go with the number 1 if I were making it (I'm just lazy that way) but I would rather receive the #2 if womeone was doing it for me!!!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I like no.1 too. Can you maybe go a bookmark too.

At Ministry Idesz you can get some nice ones with thr year text. On the back they have the yearly bible schedule.

I bought some from Text Distributors. They make ministry stationary. I bought 10 book marks for $5. Roughly.

You have a very nice idea. Bro.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."