JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

West Palm Beach, Florida

I was sent an amazing experience that ended in West Palm Beach. I would like to know if anyone on here is from there, because i would like to verify it. i know the city is probably big, but so is this experience and i think it would be making the rounds out there if it is true...hope someone here will respond! i know a few of you live in florida, i just can't remember where.

Gloria, I go there quite often and will be going again in a couple of weeks. I stay in Vero Beach :sunshine: & have gone to the West Palm TeePee for conventions if they happen during my stays. Can I check something out for you when I go early April?

that would be fantastic!! the shortened version is a guy (Simon) sent text to wrong person (Emily a JW) and a witness was given. He's 18, speaks 4 languages, was kicked out of hs( in utah) because of truth and moved in with his fleshly brother in west palm beach. the brother was already studying and has given first student talk. Simon is studying 3 times a week and may go to tagalog congregation in time cuz they need help and he speaks the language. there's alot more amazing stuff, but that might be enough. i want to know if this is the real deal before i forward it to friends. it is an absolutely amazing experience!

Well Gloria,..can't prove it by my friend, who does have a JW WPB social life and who did attend a WPB circuit assembly w/e before last. Maybe there is another way to verify,..like ask who told you,.. to get a specific person's name who told them.ect. Sorry.

Was it shared during the 2 day assembly? What was the whole story about? I just went to my 2 day in West Palm Beach.. I am looking for my notebook for any notes of the experiences that was shared

i gave a shortened version a few comments up..i have had the experience emailed to me by two different witnesses that don't know each other. you know how emails are, it's hard to pin down where it actually started. and to show how diverse my sources are; one was sent to me from a sister in my hall (was forwarded to her), and the other email came from a brother in australia (it was also forwarded to him).

that would be fantastic!! the shortened version is a guy (Simon) sent text to wrong person (Emily a JW) and a witness was given. He's 18, speaks 4 languages, was kicked out of hs( in utah) because of truth and moved in with his fleshly brother in west palm beach. the brother was already studying and has given first student talk. Simon is studying 3 times a week and may go to tagalog congregation in time cuz they need help and he speaks the language. there's alot more amazing stuff, but that might be enough. i want to know if this is the real deal before i forward it to friends. it is an absolutely amazing experience!

Wow that would be an amazing experience. A misfired text message starts a conversation leading someone to study who is interested in attending a foreign language congregation where he can be of more help after he is baptized. Cool stuff!

I am always leery of sending or posting fabulous stories that I cannot verify. But on that note, there was one posted here about a guy who was about to hang himself when a persistent witness would not stop knocking at his door. Now he is a studying and making great progress and if our brother was not there that exact moment he would have committed suicide. Sounded a bit much to me when I read it here, but lo and behold it made the yearbook!

When you mentioned West Palm Beach, our girl Lela came to mind :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!