JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Memories of a Qualcomm project

Hope this link works...This is an older video of mine, but i still think it's one of my favorite memories :)

About one hundred volunteers came together to replace the carpet in three rooms on the Club level of Qualcomm Stadium in California. This work was done free of charge as part of an agreement with the managers of the stadium to allow use of this stadium for yearly conventions.

This was a video i made from pictures i took during the time i was asked to help out on the project. I was asked to help deliver and serve meals, snacks and drinks for the volunteers; was also able to assist on the carpet work also :)

David, that was a lovely video!!! Every time I see the volunteer work or better yet, I get to be a part of it, it just makes my heart rejoice... Thank you so much for sharing this... I especially liked the little boy at the end with his knee pads on...''train them up from infancy...."

Yes David, thank you for sharing. I also liked the little boy with the kneepads on. I'm a tile setter and have those on all day :-)

There is a icon.gif button in the message editor that will help you insert the video bbcode tag to embed YouTube and Google videos. I edited your post.

Your brother,

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Thanks Sister Russel Thomas for the compliment :) I think that little boy was the favorite of alot of others too...can see why. He was so glad to pose for me too haha :D I'm glad you enjoyed the video! The project made me feel like i could do something to actually help, even though i didn't have all the skills. Also it was fun, always a plus

Thanks Bob, i'm glad you enjoyed my little video! :) Thanks for the tip about video embedding and embedding my video for me too; i tried to click that button, but i think i got confused because i just entered the url instead of the bbcode tag...no wonder it didn't work haha :P There's always something new to learn, eh? Thanks :)