JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Android Tablet help please?

I'm technologically challenged, so any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to get my Bible Highlights notes from my laptop to my Android tablet (couldn't get my .doc file to load from email), and trying to download PDF WT and Awake to my tablet. I use JW.org to pull those up, but can't get it to stay on my tablet to use when there is no wi-fi. Also, I want editable PDF...is that possible? My last two questions (thank you for your patience :flowers:) are, can i get the full WT library to stay on my tablet? and how? The WT library disk won't load onto my laptop, because file something something is corrupted ( i need to erase my computers something on the hard drive and reload the blah blah blah from the startup discs I didn't keep).

Again, thank you for any help you can offer :)o

I am confused as to what you are asking.

Help getting the WT Library on your laptop?

Downloading and opening PDF files from jw.org on your tablet?

Getting your Bible highlight notes (DOC files?) to your tablet and opening them?

Getting the WT Library on your Android tablet?

I'll start with the last one and wait for your response.

To have the WT Library on your tablet without having to access it through WOL requires an app called "isilo" and the corresponding isilo library files. You can purchase the isilo app from the Google play store. You can download the four files that make up the WT Library from this site after you register for an account: www.meekspace.com

Sorry, Musky...my questions were very disorganized. I get that way when I'm frustrated. Thank you for your help. The meekspace.com and isilo on Google play were very easy to use. Both of those are big helps. Surfergirl showed me how to email my doc files to myself and open them with Adobe through Sync-ing... and I've given up on the laptop getting the full WT library because of the tablet. So all that's left of the initial barrage of questions is, can you edit PDF files? and how?

Do you want to "Edit" them, as in change the original PDF file, or do you want to be able to highlight and underline text in a PDF file as well as annotate? I don't know of an Android app that will let you actually edit a document, but ezPDF and Mantano reader will both let you add highlights and make notes, etc.