JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Beautiful yet Painful Death:(

It was a sad moment here in Nigeria when a CO died last week. Died of electrocution. Because of the epileptic power supply here, the only chance he got to prepare for his talk was in the midnight. Woke up to plug in his laptop and some how got electrocuted. Probably high voltage.

In my opinion, its a beautiful death-death doing Jehovah's will. That is what every lover of Jehovah should wish for. Thinking about that reduces the pain caused by the circumstance behind his death. By the way, he would have been our new CO here in Kaduna, the state I presently reside.

It would be nice to put the wife left behind in our prayers. She does need them now more than ever.

Wow That is Horrible news for the brothers family. and the closest friends ...They should Warn of electrical surges like that!!! It is Hard to imagine that happening here. My prayers are for those affected. Was the C.O. from Nigeria or visiting? do you know his name?

Thank you for sharing the sad news. Our hope as you said does give us reason to know we will see him again. Hello to you and those in your

family,from California.

Well I am at a loss for words over the strange and unusual circumstances surrounding this brothers death. My heart certainly goes out to the wife and to the brothers over there in Nigeria. May Jehovah's spirit be with all of you as you work hard to comfort one another during this time. Hopefully soon we'll see him again and share a cup of tea together along with a ton of hugs :-)

Your brother,

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Wow. That's so sad. Please give our love and sympathy to his family and the friends there. We sure take for granted all the comforts we have here in our country. It's so sad that the world has enough money and knowledge to have sufficient power, medicine, food, transportation and all the other means to make life healthy and safe for everyone everywhere, but due to greed they choose not to provide it. What a difference Jehovah's world will be.

LaRhonda

It's better to hear when people die doing Jehovah's will. Like a couple years ago some elders from congregations here in the U.S. were flying to discuss the building of a new Kingdom Hall with another congregation and the plane went down and they died. I think there were five or six of them on board.