JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Possibly Hosting Annual Meeting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3993 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I met for evening witnessing last night and before we met, the elder was counting the number of seats we have. I asked why and he said a brother from the branch wanted to know because they are looking for Kingdom Halls in our area to show the 4 showings of the annual meeting in October. Ours has a capacity of 299. We are the largest hall in the area so it looks like our hall will host it. That got me so excited for the upcoming annual meeting. Has anyone heard of where there's will be?

Edited by mserskine

• 3 weeks later...

We also will have the privilege of hosting Annual Meeting at our hall by invitation only. It holds 589. Preparations have to be completed by this weekend for the event. There will be two meetings each on Sat/Sun we were advised. Exciting!!! :ecstatic: