JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jehovahs' Witnesses Vindicated In Tv Program

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3979 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Who's Been Sleeping In My House? - Baroona - ABC
www.abc.net.au/tv/.../abc1/.../FA1144W006D2013-04-19T200000.htm‎

I 've been trying for ages to [post this it keeps zapping off Musky heeeeeelp

oh well  i think this is very faith strengthing tv program about old houses and their owners

this house had JW living there in the world war 2 they had a radio station 5ka and were accused of being nazi spies it starts off that way but the ending is brilliant it really vindicates jehovahs name

It has great footage of the first kingdom hall being built in sa and great footage in sepia of sandwich board preaching and other stuff

if this link won't work it is abc

whose been sleeping in my house

Baroona

the format is a bit like a detective story

Video - Who's Been Sleeping in My House Part 4

If you and other friends go to You Tube, and put this in the search bar, this will validate what "Sister" wrote up above.  I saw the video myself and it does vindicate the organization in Australia.  It seems that during the time of war, our brothers were being persecuted, and the Australian government had their radio station closed.  They persecuted our brothers and sisters because they were broadcasting Jehovah's Kingdom message.  Later Australia realized that our brothers had the right to preach over the radio waves.   So if any of you want to check this out, go to Youtube, and put what is highlighted above in black.