JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Companion for Adam (a Joke)

Brother_Bliss

One day Adam was walking around the garden of Eden, moping. God asked him, “What is wrong with you?” Adam replied that he was lonely and didn’t have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman. He said, “This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you’ve had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.

Adam asked God, “What will this woman cost?”

God replied, “An arm and a leg.”

Adam thought a moment and asked, “What can I get for a rib?”

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

That is soo cute. It reminds me of a cute thing I heard while on vacation. While on vacation we went out in service with the Cong close to where my daughter lives in Lucedale Ms. We met wonderful brothers and sisters. We were told that two of the brothers are with AAA, well my mind went to Alcoholics Anonomous...(which is only two A's) so that wouldn't work. Then we couldn't figure out why this sister was telling us these two brothers have triple A service. (was she telling us not to worry we wouldn't have to walk if his van broke down?) Well finally she told us

A=Available

A=After

A=Armageddon

now that is cute, (well I think so) LOL