JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My favourite talk ... EVER! Bro M Mack 'Stay at Jehovah's Table'

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3357 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Sorry but I must to say that to put online talks and parts of assemblies program shocks me a little.

What about the instructions of km 4/10 ?

Accordind whith Bob said : "While we allow links to audio recordings, we do not host them here in our Files Library or allow them to be attached to posts so we can continue to be in compliance with the organization.", really I do not understand why we find such posts here. :blink:

Accordind whith Bob said : "While we allow links to audio recordings, we do not host them here in our Files Library or allow them to be attached to posts so we can continue to be in compliance with the organization."

"Attached" means uploaded as an attachment and hosted on the JWTalk servers. The talk in the OP is a link to dropbox, thus it remains acceptable.

For clarification, see the Forum Membership Policy: http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/1450-forum-membership-policy-plus-discussion-and-qa/

we will not prohibit a user from occasionally sharing a recorded talk. However, we will not permit a user to make a habitual practice of this, nor will we allow JWTalk to drift towards becoming a file sharing site. Uploading a Circuit Assembly or District Convention program is strictly prohibited.

"Attached" means uploaded as an attachment and hosted on the JWTalk servers. The talk in the OP is a link to dropbox, thus it remains acceptable.

For clarification, see the Forum Membership Policy: http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/1450-forum-membership-policy-plus-discussion-and-qa/

In french we have an expression for that : " Jouer sur les mots".

Well, I have surely a point of vue too strict on this and I don't want particularly to polemize. Sorry  :unsure:

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)