Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

momma

Full Access Users
  • Posts

    442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

momma's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1.2k

Reputation

  1. I just checked the jw library I have and its version 15.9.1. It was just updated a few weeks ago. on my iPhone,which opens everything fine, has version 15.7 I wonder if it has something to do with that update. If you are having the same issue can you check the version you are using.
  2. Ok i just tried it on my iPhone which is a 17 pro with 256 GB and has the same iOS version as my iPad, and it opens soon as I touch it. Im totally confused. Thanks for all your suggestions
  3. This is what I see. When I touch why express appreciation, it doesn’t even show I selected it, i mean usually it will change color . I have plenty of memory and as I had mentioned it’s an iPad Pro 11. I never had this problem before. Im still searching for causes.
  4. I don’t have airplane mode on. Still the same. Still trying to figure it out.
  5. I can see everything but when I touch any heading under lesson, nothing will open. Im wondering if it an update issue with apple. I have 26.6.2. I just checked with a berother who has apple and his is working fine. He has 26.6.1
  6. I have an iPad Pro 11 downloaded new research guide, everything works great until I go to Jesus, lessons, then nothing will open . Is it just me? I tried going to jw.org and opening it and Jesus, lessons, works great there. I have tried, deleting it, doing a hard restart, reloaded it and I still have the same problem. I check many of the other name and the ones I checked all open great. Oh I tried Jehovah and the same problem. Does anyone else have this problem ? Any help would be great appreciated
  7. Dear sister Leslie. I don’t know how I’ve missed these recipes. I hope you post more. Will be trying the buns and the roast real soon. You truly are a gem , one I would love. To meet one day.
  8. Dear Brother Michelle, hope you are ok. Will you be doing Isaiah for this week? We truly are enjoying your hard work.
  9. Thanks for sharing. She will be missed for sure bur only for awhile
  10. Did anyone get a copy of her memorial service card?
  11. Yes it is true. It was on the bethal morning worship yesterday.
  12. Thanks for sharing. Have you came across a cover for the original song living peacefully in a peaceless world? I would love to have one. I have found karaoke versions but they dont have the melody being played the whole way through. If you ever hear one please message me Thanks my dear brother
  13. I just heard from my friend who is a remote bethelite that Bro Grizzle passed away, he was 92. It was on their morning worship this morning.
  14. There are several songs that are missing the vocals, dont know why, hopefully they will be added.. keep watching and hoping

3 Followers

About momma

Member's Public Information

  • Gender
    Sister
  • First Name
    Connie
  • Relationship Status
    married
  • Displayed Location
    USA
  • Publisher
    yes
  • Baptized
    Yes

How I Found the Truth

  • How I found the Truth
    I can thank my mother for accepting the truth when I was only 10 and then helping me to always put Jehovah first

My Hobbies & Interests

  • My favorite music
    I

Recent Profile Visitors

5,194 profile views

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)