JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized After Falling, Fracturing 3 Ribs

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1993 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized for "observation and treatment" after she fell and fractured three ribs, a court spokeswoman says.

Ginsburg, 85, fell in her office at the Supreme Court on Wednesday evening, according to the court. After "experiencing discomfort overnight," she went to a hospital on Thursday morning.

"Tests showed that she fractured three ribs on her left side and she was admitted for observation and treatment," the statement read. "Updates will be provided as they become available."

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/665598088/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-hospitalized-after-falling-fracturing-3-ribs

POTUS is probably salivating to make another appointment! Keep on the Watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are already saying there should be age limits set because this happened.

3 cracked ribs. OUCH!! 🙁🙁🙁

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

20 minutes ago, Loopy said:

People are already saying there should be age limits set because this happened.

3 cracked ribs. OUCH!! 🙁🙁🙁

Accidents can happen at any age. The judge that presided over a litigation matter I was working on broke her wrist during the first day's recess. She was back on the bench the next afternoon (and cranky, oh boy, don't get me started, LoL!).

There some tweets of people offering RBG their ribs and to wrap her in bubble wrap until 2020.

Evidently alluding to preventing the POTUS from having the opportunity to appoint another SCOTUS!

This iron and clay is becoming ultra unmixable!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk