JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Morons on the March

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3943 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This church really will bring its own ire and hatred at the Great Tribulation. 

Westboro Baptist Church praises Arizona wildfires that killed 19 firefighters, vows to picket their funerals
article-0-1AAF6C5B000005DC-890_87x84.jpg

Known for taking outrageous stands against just about any topic, the fundamentalist church made famous for saying God hates gays has drawn increasing ire for praising the Arizona wildfire that killed 19 firefighters and announcing it will picket their funerals.

With out fits like this, I like the old Indian way of handling ones you feel have offended you deeply. You look through them like they do not exist. You don't even talk of them. But you are right. Just recompense is lurking. Closely.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Hi Bea!   I just saw another story on some pastor that went to a Gay parade thing, and he started to preach that God hates immorality, and so a group of them ponced on him and beat him up.  I was going to put this story on here, but then I think we all know what's going to come down the pike for them (both sides).