JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Is anyone related to the members of this family??

Most congregations have members of the Tate Family residing in their assigned territory. Some are not very upbuilding, so we need to be on guard.

For example, there is old man Dic Tate who wants everything done his way.

Brother Ro Tate wants to change everything just when things are running smoothly.

Then there is Sister Agi Tate, who seems to always stir up trouble, often assisted by her husband, Irri Tate.

Whenever new suggestions are made for our ministry, you will find that Hesi Tate and his wife, Vege Tate holding back, often encouraging others to do the same.

The Precipi Tates are always 'jumping the gun' before you have a chance to figure anything out, like when you're wondering which way to turn the territory map.

And keep an eye on young brother Devas Tate, as he is quite tactless both in preaching and when speaking to the older brothers and sisters.

Sometimes Regurgi Tate shows up at the meetings, but he tends to live in the past and constantly brings up things that were settled long ago.

You will find that Ampu Tate and his family are the most difficult to help, as they persist in cutting themselves off completely from the meetings, service, and association with their brothers.

But thankfully, we have the good example of dear old sister Imi Tate who always tries to follow Jesus example.

And there is faithful brother Medi Tate, who always gives careful thought to all theocratic suggestions and his daily Bible reading.

Don't misjudge No Tate either, all those notes keep his attention sharply focused.

Just as important is Gravi Tate, whose loving and humble attitude draws others in for a kind word, an encouraging hug, and a caring smile.

And finally, there is brother and sister Facili Tate, who are excellent examples in being helpful to all and 'peacemakers' whenever there is a problem between others.

Which Tate do you most resemble?

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

fixed formatting

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

If I had half of your brains I sure wouldn't be sitting here.:dance:

Oh it was not my brain. It was a slice of someone else's brain sent to me electronically :P

These things come across to me from the dozen-ish email lists and groups and I am in.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!