JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

had the 23rd Psalm been written devoid of emotion...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3906 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The Lord and I have interaction due to pastoral supervision, and 

I am in a position of negative need.

He prostrates me in a green-belt grazing geographical region, and directs me into 

lateral proximity with a non-torrential aqueous accumulation.

He adjusts to original satisfaction levels my psychological makeup, and

governs my forward motion in a conduit of upright moral principles for

the requirement of his superior unique selected entitlement.

Notwithstanding the fact that I make ambulatory progress through the

non-illuminated geological interstice of mortality, terror sensations shall

not be manifest within me due to the proximity of omnipotence.

Your pastoral walking aid and quadruped-restraint module induce in me a

pleasurific mood state.

You design and produce a nutrient-bearing support structure in the context

of non-cooperative elements.

You enact a head-related folk ritual utilizing vegetable extracts, and my

beverage container exhibits inadequate volumetric parameters.

Surely it must be an intrinsic non-deductible factor that your

inter-relational, emphatic, and non-vengeful attributes will pursue me as

their target focus for the duration of the current non-death period.

And I will possess tenant rights in the residential facility of the Lord on

a permanently open-ended time basis. 

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I want to like this for you Feather, but not like it because it totally goes against the feeling we get when it is written as David wrote it. Pretty good to show how much love and feeling David had and the way he wrote, with Jehovah's help. I liked it anyway. Thanks dear friend.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

yes, Totally void of the love which Jehovah inspired David to write it. 

I suppose this is how we would see things if were without the love we have from Jehovah. 

:flowers:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

It's written in Office or journalese type jargon that we hear Yuppies/office snobs speaking to impress people around them or look 'terribly clever' or feel 'awfully superior'. We have a phrase here I don't know if it's universal "Stop flanneling and call a spade a spade", but they would call a spade a 'hand held horticultural implement' just to show-off what they know! it's empty unattractive pride like the pharasees. 

It's written in Office or journalese type jargon that we hear Yuppies/office snobs speaking to impress people around them or look 'terribly clever' or feel 'awfully superior'. We have a phrase here I don't know if it's universal "Stop flanneling and call a spade a spade", but they would call a spade a 'hand held horticultural implement' just to show-off what they know! it's empty unattractive pride like the pharasees. 

We have the same saying, without the 'Stop flanneling' part!

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

a former Bethel brother brought it to our recent Hospitality,

it got quite the laughs,

as Jules said 'written by aliens'... I mean Vulcans :D

... I guess we're a simple-minded bunch  :whistling: