JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

In Queensland Aussie, a 16yr Old stabs a 14yr Old.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3880 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

News for 16 yr old stabs a 14yr old in queensland

Brisbane Times ‎- 20 hours ago
    14-year-old boy is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in the chest ... The teen was stabbed during a fight with a 16-year-old boy at the Inala ... But Queensland Attorney-General Jarrod Bleijie ordered an appeal of the ...

Australia seems to be catching up on the justice system.

Our laws are more easy going than other countries.

Seems this 16yr old is going to be held accountable.

If you are late to school which I only found out recently. You can be charged by the Law.

for violation of absents.

On the other hand if you home school your children then Whose time frame are you lawfully allowed to stick to.

I worry a bit when sending the kids to school. Are they ok & going to home in one tact?

Just like you make sure every morning they are neat & tidy looking for school.

A few years back my daughters were at another school.

One of the teachers rings me up to say that they had to lock down the school. This is a school that teaches kindergarten aged children up to 6th class..

My daughter had a garden helpers day. She had a childs wheelbarrow, She had taken to school to help do gardening.

One boy saw it left in the yard & kicked & destroyed this wheelbarrow, He had lost it that day.

All the students where kept in class til the Police came & sorted him out.

Our News Now in Australia has become well every other night a kid stabs another kid. 
I guess it is the last days.

Even I was threatened with a Knife. When I was in year 8; There were 5 boys. They Promised to get me when school finished at 3....& They threatened me to stop being a witness.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."