JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

System Anaylis for Women! Men should read too

Installing Husband 1.0

posted by isabelle_905

Another email…

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow-down in overall system performance - particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, installation of Husband 1.0 seems to have uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed such other undesirable programs as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0.and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do ????

Signed, Desperate

Dear Desperate:

First keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.

Please enter the command: 'http: I Thought You Loved Me.htm' and try to download Tears 6.2, and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.

If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.

Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will automatically download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background which will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.

This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.

We recommend Hot Food 3.0.

Good Luck, Tech Support

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Bravo!!! Leslie :lol:  :notworthy:

My stitches are killing from laughter. Sooooo!!!! True.

at last someone has finally found the blue print. :detective:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I wondered where that Grumpy part came from. Maybe I did use the tears program too much when I was younger. :blushing: 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Leslie this is hysterical thank you btw dear sister is

there a reason your avatar has turned into a faceless man?? :S

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

Leslie this is hysterical thank you btw dear sister is

there a reason your avatar has turned into a faceless man?? :S

I'm afraid I tried to chg the picture to show my granddaughters and lost it in translation:-)

Now I do not know how to get it back and something keeps popping up telling me my photo is to big... Woe is me

LeslieDean

I'm afraid I tried to chg the picture to show my granddaughters and lost it in translation:-)

Now I do not know how to get it back and something keeps popping up telling me my photo is to big... Woe is me

resize that pic and get a face for your posts :D --> http://www.online-image-editor.com/

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

Maybe Leslie is going to post a new pic of herself after all her magnificent swimming.

Please please Leslie. LOLS. Luv ya sis.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

resize that pic and get a face for your posts :D --> http://www.online-image-editor.com/[/quot

Thank you for the link! I finally got the photo resized so I could upload it but now I have to wait toll

I can read how to get it as the avatar! Don't give up on me---I'll get it figured out eventually! Just waiting out for the AM to start at 3pm. Whoopsie!

LeslieDean

I give up for now! Got it on but can't figure out how to turn it right size up! Hey, that resizing to photos was easy! Too bed we can't resize ourselves that easy in real life! I'd be all over it!

on the resize link there is a button 4th

from the left: 'rotate/ flip'

reload your pic and give it a flip :D