JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ultimate Bible Reference Library

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4376 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I came across this at the bottom of a download on this site -

http://www.ultimatebiblereferencelibrary.com

Is anyone familiar with this site (i.e who runs it, comments)? It looks like a very nice resource on a wide range of subjects, though digging deeper, one would have to pay for more items. But still, if someone made this their life's work, why not? There's a video on Ezekiel Chap 1 on the site - the living creatures, wheels, the one seated on the throne - very neat!

• 1 year later...

This site goes under different names including Theocratic collector and Theocratic Research. Most of his work is public domain - he just has gathered it together. He claims reight of compilation-no problem with that.

Some of the videos seem to come from other religions or news channels and can be found on YouTube-thus may not be appropriate to repost without stating authorship.

Some of the sing to jehovah videos are other Brothers and Sisters work which he has reposted on YouTube under his banner-without giving credit or acknowleging where they came from. One sister has since added her YouTube user name throughout her beautiful videos- which I find distracting.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: