JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

It's that time of year again

Well ..... it is for me.

It's that time of the year to book next year's trip to Canada to visit my family.

I just got in with a whisker to spare - October is the last month to book for the cheapest fares ever.

I missed out on Cathay Pacific through Best Flights.

Then they tried to sell me a trip costing $800 more (using emotional selling).

I said no thanks and decided to try cruising the Internet for at least one last offering.

Finally found it with Travelocity.

Korean Air, with 1 night layover.

Apart from the fact that it's one of the cheapest airfares I found, I love that it flies direct from Incheon into Toronto.

I just hope I've booked the time when the DC in southern Ontario is running - 1 June to mid July.

I talked with Dad last week and we have decided our 'summer project' will be for him to 'brand' one of the canes he made for me with his

trademark signature - 'Manny Made' (his name is Manny).

We can help you when you get back. :)

But you don't know what kind of challenge I am!

Sounds like you'll be here right on time for the DC's - I'll be counting down the days!          

I'm SO hoping I get it bang on! AND see you again !!!!

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.