JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Mass Animal deaths Worldwide in last 2 weeks in many coutries!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4819 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

As usual, I am not allowed to see the video because I live in Australia X(

I can't find an equivalent video for Australians to see but Google is hosting a map that collates where these animal deaths are occurring: Here.

What I love is how scientists are pretending this is nothing out of the ordinary - sure it may not herald the end of the world or some kind of secret weapon or aliens or anything like that, but this is not normal, mass deaths only usually occur in one-offs and not in large numbers like this across the world at the same time. Their reaction is weird in that they say things like "50 million birds die in the US alone each year *ahem* *whispers* in ones or twos..." 5,000 birds in one place, 100 in another, 40,000 crabs in another country isn't normal and isn't the equivalent of "50 million birds" dying in ones or twos.

I am not speculating about what it is that is causing it, I would love to know what really is going on - it can't just be winter, birds and fish died in Australia, Brazil and New Zealand (summer) and in Thailand and Vietnam (sub-tropical). It's strange and interesting.

As usual, I am not allowed to see the video because I live in Australia X(

I can't find an equivalent video for Australians to see but Google is hosting a map that collates where these animal deaths are occurring: Here.

I downloaded the video from Google and put it on the web. Check your PM.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

For some reason I'm reminded of an account of many animals dying in the Bible:

(Mark 5:11-13) . . .Now a great herd of swine was there at the mountain feeding.  So they entreated him, saying: “Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.” And he permitted them. With that the unclean spirits came out and entered into the swine; and the herd rushed over the precipice into the sea, about two thousand of them, and they drowned one after another in the sea. . .

(Matthew 8:29-32) . . .And, look! they screamed, saying: “What have we to do with you, Son of God? Did you come here to torment us before the appointed time?”  But a long way off from them a herd of many swine was at pasture.  So the demons began to entreat him, saying: “If you expel us, send us forth into the herd of swine.”  Accordingly he said to them: “Go!” They came out and went off into the swine; and, look! the entire herd rushed over the precipice into the sea and died in the waters.

For some reason I'm reminded of an account of many animals dying in the Bible:

There are also things that may be only symbolic or may have both literal and symbolic outcomes such as Revelation when the burning mountain falls into the sea:

(Revelation 8:8-9) 8 And the second angel blew his trumpet. And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood; 9 and a third of the creatures that are in the sea which have souls died, and a third of the boats were wrecked.

IMO I think it may have to do with military experiments....they could be trying to figure out how to target specific groups without harming others around them....There are a lot of military bases on the east coast of the US and that is just the ones we know about.

The effect is still all the same, men will become faint out of fear with expectation. Jehovah has maneuvered man to carry out his will and continues to do so....could he be using this, who knows...but that same scripture (Luke 21:25-28) does say: "But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.” While the rest of the world is afraid of these things we as Jah's people get excited because we KNOW that these things are "destined to occur."

IMO I think it may have to do with military experiments....they could be trying to figure out how to target specific groups without harming others around them....There are a lot of military bases on the east coast of the US and that is just the ones we know about.

The effect is still all the same, men will become faint out of fear with expectation. Jehovah has maneuvered man to carry out his will and continues to do so....could he be using this, who knows...but that same scripture (Luke 21:25-28) does say: "But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.” While the rest of the world is afraid of these things we as Jah's people get excited because we KNOW that these things are "destined to occur."

Something like a directed pulse weapon that would cause internal damage, especially to soft tissue, like those birds were shown to have?

• 1 month later...

Something Fishy: Anchovy Carcasses Fill Los Angeles Harbor

Millions of the dead fish are floating in the King Harbor Marina there, causing a stink and leaving city officials and authorities scratching their heads.

Wildlife officials were treating the fish killing as a hazardous waste situation and conducting a massive cleanup effort. California Fish and Game officials say they believe the fish are mostly anchovies and sardines.

It is still happening.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Something Fishy: Anchovy Carcasses Fill Los Angeles Harbor

Millions of the dead fish are floating in the King Harbor Marina there, causing a stink and leaving city officials and authorities scratching their heads.

Wildlife officials were treating the fish killing as a hazardous waste situation and conducting a massive cleanup effort. California Fish and Game officials say they believe the fish are mostly anchovies and sardines.

It is still happening.

Millions of fish found dead in Redondo Beach marina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLThB-3kF7s

that looks weird..I imagine it will smell too

Yes Sian, just saw this on the Evening News......how about our District Convention, "Let God's Kingdom Come!" the public talk will be "Will Humans Ruin This Earth?" for the Sunday program. The FDS and it's Governing Body dispenses spiritual food right on time.....these mass animal deaths seen worldwide is something I don't ever remember being reported in years past. Here or there, w/a usual explanation....this is different. :readbible: