JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Moving & Stuff

Hey, I have bought the same identical coat two weeks apart!  It was a black and white houndstooth plaid, very classy.  Mid thigh length with a nice wide belt.  Took it home and hung it in the closet.  It was winter but still on the warm side.  Two weeks later I was shopping, fell in love with the coat and it was cold outside.  I bought it, wore it out of the store and got home. Went to hang it in the closet and viola!  There was an identical coat!  I had just started back on my methotrexate so another incident that was not recorded.  It seems there is no one pushing the record button when certain meds are being taken.  I have heard doctors refer to it as "chemo brain".  Very scary that you can go through the day and appear quite normal and have no recollection of so many things.  How many other people have experienced this while taking meds?

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Thanks! I don't feel so bad about the purses. I just took a box full of clothing,stuff,,,up to Goodwill, I told the lady I might be up there a lot in the next few weeks. She said don't worry she see's the same people over and over. It's amazing I had that many purses (only used 3 of them in four years). I really try and not buy and collect so much anymore, but I think its easy to accumulate stuff. I just don't want to pay movers to move stuff I don't need and I don't have the engery to pack and unpack anything extra. 

My son and D in L came for a visit and I gave her 2 garbage bags of shoes and boots and about 10 handbags I had never used or worn. They were things I purchased because I just loved them and got a bargain. I also gave her all the clothes I hadn't worn for a few months. It was so liberating. She was happy and I was thrilled. 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

.................have no recollection of so many things. How many other people have experienced this while taking meds?

Leslie I have experienced this and I'm NOT on meds what does that tell you about me ! It's very scary when you have no recollection of something fairly significant .

I honestly think it's systems overload so many things going on in our lives we just get so saturated we just can't process it all.

Edited by Miss Mouse

I took the morning off from packing and went out in service with sisters at my new KH. We had mostly HBH's and NH's, I was so worried :unsure: about meeting new ones, but the sisters took real good care of me. I should know by now that anywhere in the world I go I have a brotherhood & sisterhood of fellow believers who are priceless. Jehovah always takes care of us! I found a new place and new friends!