JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Webcast Spanning the World

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3683 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow I never knew how much went into that meeting.  I thought someone just logged on and pointed a webcam at the speaker ...lol..

Well I knew it had to be more complicated than that.

I see many many more such virtual international meetings in the future - I was not privileged to attend the annual meeting, virtually or otherwise but hopefully something like that will be repeated in the future.  I'm sure the technical team got a few grey hairs overseeing all that, Jehovah will bless them for their sleepless nights!

• 4 weeks later...

It is such an amazing thing that all of us who had the privilege of being at this past years annual convention

were part of such a historic occasion. Historic not only from the standpoint of it being the first time the Society

invited us in mass to join with them in enjoying annual meeting with them. ( The only other occation like it for

me was I had the opportunity to be present at the Centennial Celebration of the incorporation of the Society

back in 1984. ) But the size of the crowd that actually heard the program. I am amazed at all of the technical

work on the part of the brothers to make this possible for us. We owe them I deep expression of our thanks.

GStorrs46