JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Such a cool video.  I had heard much about that already on a TED talk that I listened to.  I'll link it below.  It has much about the rewilding efforts, but it also has a really interesting part on whales and the negative impact that whaling has had on the environment.  

http://www.ted.com/talks/george_monbiot_for_more_wonder_rewild_the_world.html

Yes, wolves are special. I've seen this video, but do not know how to upload it for this site. We have a wolf mix dog. Wolves belong in the wild where Jehovah created them for. That aside, after receiving a total pardon for killing two of our cats, that dog is the most wonderful, smartest dog we have ever had.

We stepped up what protection the cats have, and we do believe he has made peace with them. We do not trust it is a total one, but he is not looking to do them in. We think. And hope.

He taught the last group of dogs we had to wolf howl. It was like music. He still howls, but the pack he is with now have not picked it up like in the past. It was his best bud, Miss Kitty, that was his howling partner. She is up in her earth hole, sleeping. For ever.

But Blaze is a tenacious hunter. The wood rats that used to take up residence in the wood piles are gone. Moved on. The other dogs do not mess with him. But for us, he is cheerful, loving and now, obedient. He does wolf things. Like,"mouths us", never, never hurts, but no other dog has done this.

My son has a,"real" wolf dog he paid lots for. (Ours was a freeby) He got really mad when we spayed our last German Shepherd. Wanted pups. Worth 1500$ a piece. Nope. His dog Is just beautiful, and obedient, but, still a wolf.

We have our wolf dog. Took on the responsibility of giving him a good life. But never again. Wolves belong where Jehovah put them. In the wild. And, I do believe they are a special part of His creation. Thanks for the share.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Yes, wolves are special. I've seen this video, but do not know how to upload it for this site. We have a wolf mix dog. Wolves belong in the wild where Jehovah created them for. That aside, after receiving a total pardon for killing two of our cats, that dog is the most wonderful, smartest dog we have ever had.

We stepped up what protection the cats have, and we do believe he has made peace with them. We do not trust it is a total one, but he is not looking to do them in. We think. And hope.

He taught the last group of dogs we had to wolf howl. It was like music. He still howls, but the pack he is with now have not picked it up like in the past. It was his best bud, Miss Kitty, that was his howling partner. She is up in her earth hole, sleeping. For ever.

But Blaze is a tenacious hunter. The wood rats that used to take up residence in the wood piles are gone. Moved on. The other dogs do not mess with him. But for us, he is cheerful, loving and now, obedient. He does wolf things. Like,"mouths us", never, never hurts, but no other dog has done this.

My son has a,"real" wolf dog he paid lots for. (Ours was a freeby) He got really mad when we spayed our last German Shepherd. Wanted pups. Worth 1500$ a piece. Nope. His dog Is just beautiful, and obedient, but, still a wolf.

We have our wolf dog. Took on the responsibility of giving him a good life. But never again. Wolves belong where Jehovah put them. In the wild. And, I do believe they are a special part of His creation. Thanks for the share.

I will love it when we know we can really, really be at peace with wolves and all other animals.  :)

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻