JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3609 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is any one else having trouble with the tapatalk forum? It has been crashing on me... Just closes.

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

I do but it just keeps crashing.

Then uninstall the app, download and install again (if you've log in to the app it will restore your settings)

Also I'm using the pro version maybe the problem is with the free version (anyway the pro and free will become one app only by the 16th of may)

I see this in some of your signatures: "Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk" ... what is it and what benefits are there to an all Apple (iMac/iPad) user?

Its a app that you can use to access forums easily on your phone or tablet

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

You can delete the signature or change it for whatever text you want

I personally don't like it. But I don't use my phone to come here either. In fact, my phone is just allowed to make calls and once in a while a text or two.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.