JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Two preteen girls charged as adults

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3606 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Yes, I feel a big difference within the last few years of a decline in morals and affection or love for others, and I also feel that there is a change in how people are handling stress now, or that there is more stress....it is in many neighborhoods, driving on the streets, schools, jobs, going to the store can be stressful. I don't know how many times I have seen someone cut in line because they don't care, cuss because things don't go their way, argue with people, the aggression in driving is scary sometimes.

We are beginning to stand out as different more and more clearly as we get closer to Jehovah ending things.

Prayer, prayer, and more prayer to handle the changes in society as the demons are panic stricken and we need help to stand firm for what is right in Jehovah's eyes. You should know that I pray for my brothers and sisters who are going through trials all over the world and that includes you my loving sister!!! We are not physically close to each other but we are united in our thoughts of what is right and what is not, so you are not alone....stay strong and know it is the signs that this is the final part of the days. We had bad renters across the street one time and I put up signs in my windows I knew they could see that said," smile your on camera." No more problems....

How is service in your area

I don't do service in my area, because of not knowing what's behind the door and out on the streets.  The brother who leads my field group goes out, and I mean way out of the war zone area.  Another congregation gave our congregation country territory.  It goes all the way up near the Mason Dixon line!  Makes it hard to find do a Bible study out there, cause it takes 20 minutes or more to drive.  But I do enjoy the scenery!  I always go with friends who can take me.   And I put aside some $ for their gas.