JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ohio JWTalk Meetup - Who's In?

So there are a number of us here in Ohio. Who wants to have a get together?

We can decide on a day that is mutually beneficial, but for the record, I am giving my 2nd public talk outline on 11/29 if anybody wants to come. We could all go out to eat afterwards for some tasty food :P

But the day doesn't matter. I would like to meet some of you in person (tu)

Would anybody else like that?

Your brother,

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Hey Kim...Bob needs to have a get together in March when the weather is better. Then you and I could go and definately be room mates. What would be funner is to get all the out of towners to stay at the same motel and what a blast that would be. (WE may get kicked out of the motel though, for having too much fun).hehehe.

Isnt it great to have met friends from all over the place? Yes such wonderful friends.

I love you all and I love you too Bob...for getting this wonderful get away hiding spot for us all.

Yea!!!! What a happy family we are!

Hello hello!

Bob I will be up in Cleveland for a game that weekend so I will be there for your talk>:D< Wouldn't miss it!!

For the get together I would absolutley love that! Count me in. I need a set date as soon as you can confirm one due to the new job I'm starting next Monday. I am new and at the bottom of the todem pole and so I won't be getting many requests granted. So the more advanced warning I can get~better the chance I can get my supervisor to let me have off that day/weekend. I will be working odd hours and days (3:30pm-12am Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun). I worked out this schedule because it would allow me to make it to both meeting days on time and...service during the week! I am SO excited to be able to do more in the ministry:D Well just let me know when you know:)

Oh, are you guys still coming down this Sunday for dinner?? If so please let me know what you guys would prefer not to eat. I don't want you guys to drive all that way and not be able to enjoy a nice meal. So let me know before Friday (when I go grocery shopping)

Well for a couple of weeks still I live in Raceland, KY which is next to Ashland KY. On a map it's at the very top of KY where OH, KY and WVa meet together. So about 5 hours maybe.

Well I have that talk on the 29th. 5 hours is a long trip though, so we would have to make up for it by hanging out for awhile even after lunch. I'm not in much of a tourist area though :-)

Hey there. Count me in. I need you to email me the directions to the hall for the talk. As regards the get-together...how about in December? What do you think? Crazy month this month with Assembly coming up and a few other things. Let me know. Sounds fun!

Our congregation meets at 10am on that Sunday. I will send you a PM with the address. If you come for my talk, would you have time for lunch and a few hours to kill afterward? If you're gonna come for the talk, it would make sense to stay awhile.

sure im in.

Cool! We'll keep you posted.

Bob needs to have a get together in March when the weather is better.

We can do another one then! Or maybe even later in the year when Cedar Point opens up :-)

I'm sure if I could talk Sister McClintock into it we could be there.

Headship, dude. Headship! :P

That sounds cool, Im in.

Sweet!

Bob I will be up in Cleveland for a game that weekend so I will be there for your talk (Two Thumbs Up)! Wouldn't miss it!! For the get together I would absolutley love that! Count me in. I need a set date as soon as you can confirm one due to the new job I'm starting next Monday.

We'll keep you posted too. If we make it the 29th, it won't be any trouble for you.

Okay, we just need to firm this up.

Your brother,

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I "PM" you...about the time. Got it here...so count me in. I can stay a bitsy...then I have a congregation get-together that night. Kind of wanted to make it for that too...but not sure yet. Might stick around up there and bug you all. hahaha... Can't wait to meet you all. : )

Yes, it wouls be a lot of fun to all go to Cedar Point together. We have our 2 day assembly sometmie in march but I forget the dates, so I woldn't want to miss that...But I could always go a different weekend.

Yes, that would be a blast. I'm a roller coaster lover and I hear Cedars Point has the biggest ones in the country!!! Kim and Pamie...do you think you can hang with me on the coasters. Regardless...we'll share a room and maybe get 4 in the same room. Make it a cheap vacation.

Bob...You'll have to see if you can give a talk that week too and we can all pile into the KH together to hear your talk. Ohio needs to watch out!!!

Yes, it would be a lot of fun to all go to Cedar Point together. We have our 2 day assembly sometime in march but I forget the dates, so I wouldn't want to miss that...But I could always go a different weekend.

Hmmm maybe I could sneak over to visit you LaRhonda and go with you to your circuit assembly! That would be great!

Yes, that would be a blast. I'm a roller coaster lover and I hear Cedars Point has the biggest ones in the country!!! Kim and Pamie...do you think you can hang with me on the coasters. Regardless...we'll share a room and maybe get 4 in the same room. Make it a cheap vacation.

I am so happy to hear that you are a fellow 'kid at heart!' I say that the best way to describe me is the Toys R Us theme song from back in the day: I don't want to grow up...I'm a Toys R Us kid!

When I read about Cedar Point in the Proclaimers book I said it would be a nice place to check out. Yes let's put it off so that we can include that in our long vacation. So now umm since I can't say for sure that I will be blessed to be unemployed until June...lol Can we try and work it around one of those long weekend holidays? When is Labor Day weekend?

Bob...You'll have to see if you can give a talk that week too and we can all pile into the KH together to hear your talk. Ohio needs to watch out!!!

Bob...don't worry about giving the public talk again. I remember how my husband used to sweat bullets over his parts on the School or Service meeting. It may take you until the Spring to get all the butterflies out of your stomach...lol !!!!

Yes, it wouls be a lot of fun to all go to Cedar Point together. We have our 2 day assembly sometmie in march but I forget the dates, so I woldn't want to miss that...But I could always go a different weekend.

Count me in. Weeee....."Look at us go"!!!!!

Kim...come on for the 2 day circuit assembly. What a blast . We can stay on the ocean front and play in the water every afternoon. That would be a blast. I'll let you know for sure this weekend what the dates are for certain.

If I'm not mistaken, Cedar Point is a Paromout theme park, so if anyone has a season's pass to Carowinds, Kings, Island, or any of the other Paramount theem parks, you can get in free at Cedar Point. Bob or Pamie will have to let us know for sure, though.

So it is definatly on....Pamie, Kim and I are romming together and riding the largest coaster in the US...right? We just need one more sister to share the room. Maybe my daughter Gina will be able to come. She needs a great getaway with the girls.

Sounds like a plan, Bob. So see what you can plan for April, my dear.

Lm