JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ohio JWTalk Meetup - Who's In?

Sounds like a plan, Bob. So see what you can plan for April, my dear.

Will do. I'll also have to check and see when Cedar Point opens back up again.

Until then, Pamie is coming for my talk, Malinowski's will be there, who else is in and where should we go afterwards. My kids love mexican food!

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Assembly this weekend in the newly remolded Assembly Hall in PA

Is that Coraopolis?

I think half of all the brothers I know around here locally got to go work on that place :-)

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Well, 5 hours isn't so bad of a trip when you're doing something fun! However, we will be traveling to Richmond for our move that weekend. We move into our new house on the 1st.

Maybe another time! We are really close to Virginia Beach and Williamsburg so if you're ever in the area you have to look us up!

Yes...that's it - in Coraopolis. I was up there 3 times to work. Just as a Day Worker. Because it was so wonderful to work there...I signed up on the RBC for future projects. Not assigned yet though. I can't say it enough, if you can do it...it's something you just got to try. It was amazing to see it all in "action" and how organized the Brothers are. To see the peace, smiling faces and even elderly working...it's just humbling. I would tear up with joy... A huge PLUS in my life for sure.

It was all 'gutted" when I was there. Was to go to the dedication, but Mom died the day before. I was not in no shape to go...and had to make arrangements. I felt so bad I missed it. : ( Anyway...very excited about going tomorrow! I hear it's beautiful...

Count me in for the Mexican!!! Yummy!

Hey, change of plans.

Drew's parents are going to have us all over at their house after the meeting, and it won't be mexican :)

This will be really nice, because we will not have to talk over the noise of a crowded restaurant, nor will we feel pressured to leave when we get our bill. In fact, you won't get a bill at all :D

- Bob

boy, it sounds like y'all are gonna have so much fun! wish i didn't live so far away! well, put lots of pix on here and on fb for those who are my fb friends, please! guess i'll live vicariously through the pix! :o

My wife loves to take pictures, so we'll definitely have some.

The guy with the face that looks like a guitar is Drew :lol1:

- Bob

:oWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa. I want to go to!!!!! Let us all know what a great time you had and Crystal.....see if you can get a shot of Drew for our site. Slip one in here for us...hehehe!

Well we had a good time this afternoon. Due to some time and unforseen occurrence, I didn't get to meet any new faces today, but we still had some from the group here.

Brandie, Crystal, and Drew's (siblings, all members) parents invited everybody over to their house for lunch. Mike (also a member) and his father and sister came along to. My wife and I (members) and our kids, and a friend of ours from a neighboring congregation and his 2 kids that my wife watches during the workweek. Last but not least, Samantha (member) was there too. We had a great meal that they prepared and good association, as well as a fun game of Scattergories.

Drew had a camera and took pictures, so we're waiting for him to upload them or to email them to me.

We'll shoot for late next spring when Cedar Point opens for the season to get together with many of you and meet face to face.

- Bob