JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

does anyone use any of the Google web browsers?..

my web browser is ... Opera 11.01

my system ... Windows XP

does anyone use any of the Google web browser?....how do you find them?

I have recently got Ubunta dos....but have not installed yet...does anyone know... is it any good?

my web browser is ... Opera 11.01

my system ... Windows XP

does anyone use any of the Google web browser?....how do you find them?

I have recently got Ubunta dos....but have not installed yet...does anyone know... is it any good?

I have Opera as well and it's probably the fastest aside from Google Chrome. I didn't know Google made multiple browsers, as far as I know the only one Google makes is Chrome. I downloaded several web browsers for fun to see what I liked best and %90 of the ones I downloaded were not even heard of by others :P I found it best to just stick with the top 3 browsers and I'd say 'Google Chrome', 'Opera' and 'FireFox' are the best to stick with. You may be wasting your time with all those generic browsers. :)

ah now...I was under the impression that 'FireFox' was google...but I just searched it and its from Mozilla ...so I think I will ask which would be better ...

'Google Chrome', or 'FireFox'...

I like Opera...but I feel like a change...

ah now...I was under the impression that 'FireFox' was google...but I just searched it and its from Mozilla ...so I think I will ask which would be better ...

'Google Chrome', or 'FireFox'...

I like Opera...but I feel like a change...

Mm! Good question. I'm not a pro researcher on all this stuff, but I have gone through already what you are doing now. Google Chrome probably feels the cleanest and it's faster than FireFox (last time I checked, 2 weeks ago between the latest version of each), but FireFox is more versatile and you can literally download tons of plug-ins or addons :) I prefer Google Chrome for speed and comfort. I also use FireFox, but only for certain reasons. I'd research it more if you want, it's entirely up to what each person feels suits them :D Hope I helped a bit!

I am a Firefox user myself, but do have IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, and Opera installed just to make sure that my sites render correctly across all platforms. IE just released version 9, FF version 4, and Chrome is about to release 11 (I have not tried version 4 of FF yet).

There have been some articles published lately comparing all the new versions. But I am happy with my Firefox.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I use a variation of chrome

It is produced by COMODO.

Comodo Dragon

It seems to take the best of chrome and adds some more security features

without the information gathering that goggle does with chrome.

Works well for me on windows XP SP2

I use Google Chrome on both Mac and Windows 7, I find it the fastest browser to use... and speed is everything.....! ;) However it seems to crash a little more often than Firefox, and some (rare) websites have applications that do not support Google Chrome yet, in those cases I use Firefox.

I use a variation of chrome

It is produced by COMODO.

Comodo Dragon

It seems to take the best of chrome and adds some more security features

without the information gathering that goggle does with chrome.

Works well for me on windows XP SP2

Hmm based on Chromium... i'm going to have a look at it. :shifty: