JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Islamic Central Council of Switzerland publishes awkward video propagating an "islamic revolution that changed the world"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3448 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46DVrVGP9nw

I saw this video a few days ago and the comments were flooded with negative feedback from all sorts of people. The general consensus was that the video's general appearance seems seditious and threatening, despite mentioning of a "peaceful struggle". So now the comment section has been cut off.

I personally think that the masked "revolutionaries" are pretty reminiscent of the usual depictions of terrorists we see on the news, and I would argue that the content in the video reminds one of things such as "violent revolution", "conquest" (guy carrying the flag, which looks like an inverted version of the ISIS flag) and even "Assassins Creed" (especially the bird's eye view tilting up along the church and all the running).

It is also noteworthy that there are only men participating in this "islamic revolution".

"strong and unbreakable... the beginning of an islamic revolution ... which changed the world"

The closing words are reminiscent of the famous words of the elusive revolutionary group known as Anonymous... and sound somewhat like a threat.

"Expect us... anytime... anywhere!"

EDIT: Still can't embed videos.. don't know what I'm doing wrong :o(

Edited by ChocoboRider