JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Why does ISIS keep making enemies? Final battle ?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3330 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Our CO just explained to us that grahic worldwide violence and everything to do with it, the majority of the time, comes from so called religion. He added that the governmental facilities will shortly conclude that to do away with religion will bring peace and security. I can't wait! I understand ISIL and the Boko will form a united front. That's like Satan teaming up with Satan because he sure has a strong grip on these people! It's like nothing I have ever seen before.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Greg, I am no expert on ISIS but here are a few thoughts I have based on

the interesting info you posted.

First, the saying that CIA director Robert Gates apparently has on his desk,

"As a general rule, the way to achieve complete strategic surprise is to commit an act that

makes no sense or is even self-destructive."

This is surprising that the head of 1 of the most powerful military/strategic agencies in the world

would have this as a reminder because to me it is like almost all of the world's philosophy and ideas,

it lacks real wisdom.

I say this because "strategic surprise" is strategic, it involves well thought out methods, NOT to do

something that makes no sense or especially that is self destructive.

Here are some examples:

Bible Military Strategy

We have recently read in our Weekly Bible Reading of many battles/wars and the

how various strategies were used.

None of these were " self destructive or "made no sense".

They were well planned and while often there was a "strategic surprise", it was not

because it didn't make sense, it was because the enemies were not ready or prepared

for such a great plan/strategy.

CHESS

Some of the most brilliant minds that have played Chess have been some of the ultimate

strategists.  And when great Chess Grandmasters like Gary Kasparov for example deploys

certain strategies, none of their moves "make no sense", the other player can see

that plan/strategy unfold in front of him and he is trying to come up with a counter-attack and a better

strategy. But you never see a grandmaster make a move that is "self destructive", he doesn't just

let his Queen be taken for the surprise of it.

If ever a key piece is "sacrificed", it is to gain a big advantage or for Checkmate!

That is the complete opposite of "self destructive" or not "making any sense".

With philosophies like this, no wonder the CIA and other international agencies

have many failures.

ISIS

To me their strategies actually make sense.

This may sound strange and bad, but satan/demons, who are worse

terrorists than ISIS, have strategies/machinations that make sense.

They make intelligent strategies based on selfish, deplorable moral values.

So when ISIS attacks a city to capture it or tortures/beheads people,

there are clear, intelligent strategies behind these decisions.

Disgusting and immoral strategies, but they make sense based on their selfish and hateful goals.

What I see so far is that as people and governments become more scared of extreme Islamics and

and as more questions and ideas are discussed on how to stop/destroy them, also issues about all religions

will start arising more, this seems to be the biggest movement to me why governments and the people

worldwide will want to end all religion.

Dear fellow servant of Jehovah,

Isn't it true that the Governments and people worldwide don't want to end all religions. The scripture in Revelations 17:17 says that God puts it in their heart to carry out His thought....... to destroy all religions. Also, the Kings of the earth will weep in grief over her Rev 18:9.

So, since Jehovah puts it into their hearts to do it, we wouldn't necessarily see any type of logical build-up to it, right? It could happen out of the blue, at anytime. Like a thief in the night.

Razzy

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

I had thought that when Jehovah puts it in their minds to carry out his will, they will feel like they are carrying out their own will, which would mean that they will want to end religion for a good reason, no small reason will work for this decision it will have to be a worldwide situation such as isis carrying out these violent acts and this coalition of nations is unable to get them under control so they just keep growing and they finally come to the conclusion that they can no longer allow organized religion or advocating any religious beliefs publicly. But the people will go along with this because they can still practice their religious beliefs at home with their family. But when they realize how much churches are in control of financially, such as banks and schools and hospitals they will be devastated at what it actually affects afterwards and that is when they will be sorry...just thinking out loud and it may not be anything like this. I know some believe that there is a possibility for another nuclear war but I always thought that society felt there would not be another one because with the weapons of mass destruction we have today it would destroy the earth and we know that the earth will not be destroyed.