JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

FRIENDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

I hope this doesn't look like a personal ad or anything, but I was hoping to find a site or facebook group where I can find fellow witnesses who are willing to be pen pals. I mean, really writing, post and snailmail, penpals that sort of thing. Not for me, but for a brother I know. He's single and he wants to meet sisters and brothers from around the world - to be friends with. He has never written a letter (by post) his entire life because he was born during the age of email and chat and he wants to experience writing - the old fashion way.

Do any of you know such a site?

That's going to be hard to find. You would need to find someone who doesn't or hasn't used email yet. The post office would be out of business if it weren't for the junk mail because nobody writes letters anymore. Maybe some older ones in the congregations might be interested in doing this. I sure don't know of a website that would connect pen pals together that would use snail mail.

You could put the request out right here at JWTalk. Perhaps someone here would like to be a penpal - the old fashioned way.

And then there is JWFind, which I have yet to join, but some of us here are there also. Just like JWTalk is supposed to be a discussion forum for just Jehovah's Witnesses, JWFind is supposed to be a social network for just Jehovah's Witnesses also.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I hope this doesn't look like a personal ad or anything, but I was hoping to find a site or facebook group where I can find fellow witnesses who are willing to be pen pals. I mean, really writing, post and snailmail, penpals that sort of thing. Not for me, but for a brother I know. He's single and he wants to meet sisters and brothers from around the world - to be friends with. He has never written a letter (by post) his entire life because he was born during the age of email and chat and he wants to experience writing - the old fashion way.

Do any of you know such a site?

You might want to try this link(jwtalks.com is not the same as jwtalks.net)

hi joy,

i like letter writing so would love a penpal from the phillipines or anywhere else for that matter.:D

if thats acceptable then let me know and i can send my address by pm for you to pass to the brother?

once passed on i would ask you please not to keep my address either on here anywhere else.

brotherly love stuart