JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Further proof that man cannot govern himself!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4721 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Yes it is sad that there is such an abundance of food and still poverty is in the rise. I remember when I was in the military, at the end of the day, if the food was not all eaten or cooked it would be thrown away. They were throwing away tons of food that were not even opened but would go bad the next time we were to have drill such as bread, cheese, meat products..... Real sad:nope: But then again, prophecies do have to be carried out. When Jehovah speaks it, it will not return to him without results (Isa. 55:11)

today in the assembley our final speech said that, after studys made it would be necessary 5€ to stop the death of 135 million people from infectious disease, then he said: i know that many people say: "but 5€ multiplied by everyone is a huge mount of money for the governmants to spend."

then he said: yes, that is right but do you know that the governmants spend 144€ a person to finance the war????

interesting aspect

today in the assembley our final speech said that, after studys made it would be necessary 5€ to stop the death of 135 million people from infectious disease, then he said: i know that many people say: "but 5€ multiplied by everyone is a huge mount of money for the governmants to spend."

then he said: yes, that is right but do you know that the governmants spend 144€ a person to finance the war????

interesting aspect

Eccl 8:9 - All this l have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, during the time that 'man dominated man to his injury'