JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Enough of the Harlot!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3228 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Politicians are getting sick of the Harlot !

Jeb Bush said he hadn't yet seen the report from the Pope on climate change, but made it clear he disagrees with the Pope and won't heed any of his advice on the issue.

"Look, the climate is changing," Bush said. "I believe there are technological solutions for just about everything. And I'm sure there's one for this as well. So I respect the Pope, I think he's an incredible leader, but I think it's better to solve this problem in the political realm... I'm a Catholic and I try to follow the teachings of the Church."

"I don't go to mass for economic policy or for things in politics. I've got enough people helping me along the way with that,"

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/17/politics/jeb-bush-iowa-washington-2016-elections/index.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Jeb Bush disagrees with the Pope because he is a right wing Republican nut job.  He and his party are still supported by a large number of religiously conservative, right wing christian fundamentalists.

You won't hear Jeb Bush advocating policies that would distance him from this support.  I think this is a particular factor in the Bible Belt states simply because of the power of the religious lobby.

But then again I live in the UK so what do I know...