JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Face cleanser

So this on the net,

It looked harmless.

Hope it's of use to some.....

This recipe has been popular in Japan and China since ancient times. Women used it to improve and keep their hair and skin healthy. Asian women believe this mixture keeps their hair dark and used it as a natural shampoo and conditioner.

You will need these ingredients:

Raw honey1 cup of brown riceRaw whole milk

Pour water over the rice and let it boil until the rice gets softer, but it still has liquid.

When it is done, let it cool and strain the water. Put the water aside.

In another pot, add 1 tablespoon of warm milk, 1 tablespoon of cool boiled rice water and mix them well. Then, add the one teaspoon of raw honey and mix them to make a paste.

Apply the rice mixture on a clean face, using a makeup brush or a cotton pad. Let it dry for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash your face with lukewarm water and then rinse with the rice water. Also, you can apply it as a toner, using cotton ball. Do not wash it, just let it dry.

What are the benefits of these ingredients?

Rice water contains many nutrients, among which is squalene. It supports the creation of collagen and keeps skin elastic. Also, it protects skin cells, thanks to its antioxidant properties. Vitamin E, which is included in rice water, is a potent anti-oxidant that protects cells from free radicals, which can lead to damage of the skin and aging.

Honey and milk are elixir for the skin. The lactic acid, which is an ingredient in the milk, brightens the skin and acts as an exfoliator. Also, it softens and hydrates the skin. Vitamins and other nutrients are also included in milk.

Honey consists of antioxidants that defend skin cells and also, has anti-bacterial and anti-microbal qualities that avoid skin outbreaks. Honey moisturizes the skin with its humectants characteristics, which meant it draws moisture to the skin.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Pretty interesting, I say, brother. I like things like this. I use Apple cider vinegar (unfiltered) and baking soda for, um, UTI's, oil of oregano instead of antibiotics, etc...thanks! I sort of think the medical system steals from Jehovah, then charges mega-bucks for what they came up with. You just have to find out where from they stole it!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!