JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Streaming audio from JW Broadcasting (on iPad)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3068 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Okay, so I've come to realize that the best way to learn of tips and tricks on anything Watchtower is by going on this forum. So...when I try to stream the Kingdom Melodies from JW Broadcasting on my iPad, it cuts off after the first song. I'm assuming it's because I minimize Safari to use another app, like JW Library. I generally like to listen to music while studying for the meetings.

Does anybody know how to configure Safari so it will continuously play the audio from JW Broadcasting while I use JW Library to study?

I have an IPad and mine goes continuous weather I have safari up or minimized so I don't know what the problem is.

However, I did it on jw.org instead of JW Broadcasting, so you might want to try that if possible.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/

On JW Broadcasting click "Play All' and that should do it.

Edited by mserskine

I think you need to go to your ipad "settings" go down the list to "auto lock" and change to "Never". This should stop streaming from timing out.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."